20 jan 2015
Website - what is it for?
By: Roman Kondrashov
An organization with a website always has greater credibility with a potential buyer. Having a website increases the level of trust for a user. Creating a website, you increase your importance, improve image and attract potential customers looking for your product or service online.
The benefits of a website are:
- No time limits. Your office takes visitors on weekdays from 9 to 18. Your website works around the clock 365 days a year, without lunch breaks and weekends.
- Reducing the workload of your staff. Posting information about your company and products, answers to frequently asked questions, you reduce the load on the personnel of the company. Your website can be a resource with a full selection of information and material.
- Sites are now one of the most inexpensive ways to tell the world about your product.
- Provides general information about the company;
- sort of activity, used technologies and standards;
- Data about works and projects that have already been executed;
- Gives an indication of the main clients with testimonials from customers;
- Gives a location scheme and map;
- Offers contacts and feedback forms;
- Gives a description of services, tariffs and price lists;li>
- Explains the technology used;
- Tells the customer if there are vacancies.
Types of sites